Friday, 21 November 2014

A friendly introduction

Hey, I thought I start this blog off with an introduction; So hello *waves* my name is Lauren, I'm 19 (20 in 2 months). I'm currently in my second year at university studying radio (YES! actual radio you listen to it's an actual degree! IKR!). I love music (see my profile for all the bands I listen to), fangirling to said bands, dinosaurs, being in multiple fandoms (Phandom,Whovians, Galaxy Defenders,Vampettes, etc) and reading books and watching movies (especially disney). I also like to change my hair from time to time to different random colours, I'm currently enjoying having Punk Purple hair :P. So thats a little about me...
Aims for my blog
It's going to be like an online version of a written diary/ reviews of gigs I've been to and all other things I can think of doing. There are a couple of reasons I thought I'd start a blog and here they are in list form (as I love a good list):

  • I thought about making videos for YouTube but a) I prefer writing to videoing and b) I haven't got a clue when it comes to editing a video and c) my camera isn't the best of cameras
  • I thought maybe an audio blog (or alog) but I don't have any recording  (I know being a radio student surely I should but it costs money, money which I don't have tbh)
  • My final reason is hopeful by writing in this blog I can somehow gain some creative (as I don't really have that much ^_^)
Hope you enjoy this wild ride with me and Welcome to my blog! ^__^
Question: If YOU were a dinosaur what dinsoaur would you be? (I'd be the T-REX as they have tiny hands and arms which I can relate to and plus T-Rexs are awesome :D)

CiaoCiaoforNowNow
Lauren ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment