Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Turning 20: Saying Goodbye to my Teens

Hey dudes so I haven't post for about a week as I've been busy as it was my Birthday last Thursday. (HappyBirthdaytoMeHappyBirthdayToMeHappyBirthdaytoMEEEHappyBirthdaytoMe) ^__^. This year I turned the big 2-0 which means saying goodbye to being a teenager and saying hello to becoming an adult (sort of).

As my birthday is in January (3 weeks exactly after Christmas and 2 weeks after New Year), I feel like it's a refresh and I know in a previous post I talked about how I wasn't going to break my resolution, yeah I kind of did. I've only written in my diary twice and I spent so much money over the weekend (sorry bank account) instead of doing the whole wait for 24 hours thing. However, as I've turned another year old, it's a new start instead of new year's resolutions it more new birthday ones ^__^

This birthday as well felt different. Saying goodbye to my teenage years is weird as I feel I have to mature and take on responsibilities more. I'm no longer classed as a troublesome teen but a young adult. My teenager was fun (listening to too much MCR FOB McFly and Paramore) and a large proportion was spent studying for school, college and university. It's weird that I only have another year left of studying at university and then I'll graduate and have to enter the real world (dun dun dun) or more realistically spend another year doing a masters and then enter the world of work (yay).

Wow this post is becoming deep. So anyway... let's see if my twenties can match up or become more awesome than my teenage years were! ^__^

Blog post question: What fond memories do you have as a teenager or if you are a teenager what has been your favourite memory so far? Leave a comment below

CiaoCiaoForNowNow
Lauren ^__^

3 comments:

  1. Oooh let's think haha XD well I'd have to say getting my first motorbike hehe I was 17 and good times rolled!!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Burfday for last Thursday..! :).

    Well...I hit 13 in 1960...The most voted decade
    of ALL time. Wow! The 60's were where it was at.
    Everything happened in the 60's.
    The music scene started really, what with the Beatles,
    if you were into that sort of thing. Me! I took to Motown,
    and never looked back. :).
    You could run the streets back then, so a lot safer...Great
    fun...But! But! I hated school, from the day l started, till
    the day l finished. Though l did go on to college and educate
    myself...! HeHe! Had to learn to read! :).

    Good luck for the future...Remember...
    "Life is like cooking...All the ingredients are there, you just
    hope it ALL comes out o.k.".
    =(^..^)=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the 60s I think apart from the 90s,it's my favourite decade and The Beatles are one of my favourite bands. Also I think as kids we all hate school! Thanks for reading my blog ^__^

      Delete