Monday, 18 May 2015

Deadlines...Deadlines...Everywhere!!!

Hey dudes

One of the best things about my course is that I don't have to do exams at all which means no revision. HOWEVER, I do have to write and type up long winded essays and "read" (skim over while writing the essay) books (which are not like normal everyday story books oh no theses bad boys are academic books which are written in a whole different language which no-one understands). Over last week, I've been writing up a 3000 word essay and with that having to "read" 18 (yes 1-8!) books which has been pretty. This is due in for Wednesday and fortunately I now have completed/finito/fini this essay (whoo hoo!).

BUT I still have to write another essay which isn't as vicious and nasty as the 3000 word one (it's 2000 words). It's due in for Monday (I know bank holiday how dare uni!). So these couple of weeks are all about deadlines and getting them in on time. Then after that it's all about relaxing and chilling out as it's the summer! (which is scary as I swear last week it was Christmas o.O).

In other news, I finally have got my placement, well more than a placement (I've been offered to do the work for more than 1 month and for as long as I want!) which I'm really excited about as it's all to do with the production side of radio which is something I would love to pursue as a career. It's at a small community radio station not too far away from me and the best thing about it is I can do work from home so that means I can spend more of the summer with my family back home in Coventry. Finally, in other other news, my tripod has arrived which means I can start making YouTube vlogs. (You can subscribe to my channel here ^_^) So with my placement; my YouTube channel and this blog - it's looking like I'm going to have a busy summer this year. ^___^

Blog post question: What are you looking forward to in the summer? Let me know in the comments. Right how you have an awesome week everyone. I'm off to chill before going back and typing away at my last essay of this year! ^___^

CiaoCiaoForNowNow
LaurenMichelleDaldry

























P.S oooh has anyone heard Muse's new song 'Mercy'? It is so good. Listen to it here:


No comments:

Post a Comment