This past week hasn't be the most eventful week of my life if I'm being honest. Though saying that, it has been productive as I've created and uploaded a video for UCAS' Love Learning competition (no I haven't been sponsored ^_^). You can check it out here. It's all about why I love learning and why I love Radio, which I've been studying for nearly 4 year now! Fingers crossed something comes of it.
Apart from making a video on Tuesday, I've not done much. Regular blog viewer might know that I love drawing and even have a mini series (normally Thursdays or Fridays) called Lauren Draws which I draw things (most cartoons). The last one I did was Sword Art Online and since then I have discovered I love drawing manga. For those of you that don't know what manga is Japanese cartoons. ^_^
I have also started reading Paper Towns by John Green and my first impressions of the book are that I haven't put it down since which shows what an amazing book it is. I really loved The Faults in Our Stars so let's see if this one matching up. I also cannot wait to go and see Paper Towns the movie so that's also motivation of finishing the book as I quite a slow reader. I have also got Will Grayson, Will Grayson and Looking For Alaska to read. Might even do a book review so watch this space ^_^
I think it's nice to just chill out, especially the weather we've been having lately,and read/draw while listening to music. Definitely much better than writing an essay.
See on Thursday/Friday for Lauren Draws. Hope you have a good week. I'm going to chill out by listening to Blur while sitting outside on this purple sunlounger making the most of this lush weather!
Lauren ^_^
P.S. Something amazing happened today not only was I lucky enough to get a streaming code for Nathan Sykes' Secret Show on Sunday, he also favourited my tweet to him. This has now made me v. happy and also made my year so much better. Who knew that favoriting a tweet can make someone's day eh? ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment