Welcome to Day 14 of Blogvember! Today is about Outfit of the Day on the 30 day blog challenge. So here we go.
I've recently had my hair dyed a more intense purple (like violet). To go with that today, I wore my purple Hufflepuff tee because I am in fact a proud little Hufflepuff. To match with this, are my Hufflepuff joggers as today has been a relaxing/slobbing around kind of day.Typical student. Plus this has given me time to wash all my skinny black jeans as I literally wear them 24/7 (obviously not 24/7 as I don't wear them to bed - that would be weird). Moving on, as it's been cold recently and heating costs money and also not beneficial to put the heating on yet as it's going to get even colder, I wore my hood. Now this hood is not my uni one which is also ultra cosy to wear. This hood as you can see from the picture below is my TARDIS hood. I got it Christmas, it was one of my favourite Christmas presents. (cheers mum and dad also hi mum who's reading this - maybe dad too!) It's also very cosy and warm (in a good way). Finally, my socks, now I'm a strong believer in odd socks. So naturally they are odd I have a Hufflepuff sock (to go with the theme) and a ducks sock. So that's my outfit for today. I call it Student-who-just-chilled-on-the-internet-today look.
| OOTD |
Serious time. Before I end this blog post, I want to say that yesterday was a horrific day for news. My thoughts are with those who were affected by the Paris shootings. I know I have a few French readers on my blog. Also in Japan too with the Tsunami. My thoughts go out to you as well. It was truly a sad day in the world with other attacks happening around other places in the world yesterday.I don't want to get all political but just hope that one day we can live in a world where there is peace everywhere.
See you tomorrow for Day 15.
Lauren

nice style
ReplyDeleteI love it so much...
Really enjoy visiting your blog