Lauren draws is back for 2016 people!
It's been awhile since I've opened my sketch book and put pencil to paper. This edition is all about Life is Strange, an amazing game which is all about time travelling and making the right choice!
(Spoilers: I will be uploading a vlog over on my channel to explain more about this in the next few weeks so bare with).
In the meantime, here are a few characters I drew from the game...
| Max Caulfield - Main character in the game and has time travel powers. |
| Chloe Price - Max's Best Friend |
| Mark Jefferson - Max's Photography teacher |
| Warren Graham - Max's friend who also has a crush on her. |
| Pricefield - The OTP of Max and Chloe. (Sidenote: Yes I know Chloe looks like Chicka from Five Nights here xD) |
If you have any suggestions for future 'Lauren Draws' let me know in the comments!
Lauren ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment