Friday, 22 July 2016
Tea & Ramblings: I DID IT!!! - New Video
This week's video on HeyItsLauren is all about me finishing university and what's next. I graduate in November with a 2:1 in BA (Hons) Radio at Bournemouth University. I'm so happy I achieved this result and so pleased that getting a 2:1 means now I can enrol on to my masters in September! The masters I'm going on to study is MA in Sound Design for Film and Television and will be still down here in sunny Bournemouth. The course looks bloomin' fantastic and really can't wait to start it.
It's a massive stepping stone for me to get into the Sound Design world and be really creative. Plus the course has so many collaborative projects to get my teeth into. Click below for this week's video and as ever comment and like if you enjoyed the video!
Location:
Bournemouth, UK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so happy for you! I hope that your future career brings much success and happiness for you, and that you love and enjoy the rest of your professional life!
ReplyDeleteAwww thank you! 💜
Delete