Friday, 2 January 2015

New Year, New Beginnings

Hey guys, before I begin the blog post. Sorry I haven't done any blog posts I couldn't do them as it's been Christmas also I've had a 2500 word essay to complete for uni and had a family issue to deal with. So I apologize and will be doing a 2014 review some time this week ^__^
Right now on to the main part.

We are finally in 2015 *cue fireworks better than the London ones at New Year* (It's actually kind of weird to type out 2015 my finger wanted to press on the 4 rather than the 5 key)

So with a new year comes resolutions and every single year I break them take for example last years one which was to write in my diary every day of 2014... yeah I did it for about 8 days and then forgot and now I have a day to day diary of 2014 with only 8 pages written in. I literally failed at them last year. I think the other one was go to the gym and become slim but then I love chocolate... so that failed.

However, this year I have actually made a promise to myself that I AM going to write in a diary for the whole year (I've brought a notebook rather a diary I learned my lesson from last year). My other promise is that I'm not going to overthink things and assume the worse too. (This is going to be hard but I will do it!) Also, be positive smile more and happy (which sounds soppy). Blog wise another promise is to try and post more. Finally, another promise I've made to myself (which is going to be tough) is to stop spending money on crap and use money wisely. I've decided that if I see something I'm going to wait 24 hours or so sleep on it and if I do really need it then I'll buy it.

So there are some of my new year's promises. I hope you all had an awesome Christmas/New Year and that 2015 is going to be awesome for you all.

Blog post question: What are your New Year's resolutions?
CiaoCiaoForNowNow ^_^


















[Sidenote: I've changed my avatar as I've changed my hair to actually purple and not pinky purple woohoo!]

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Awesome!
    HeHe! I feel like a million dollars....
    ALL green AND crinkly! :).

    My trilogy in life....
    Love Food...Love Cats...Love Pink...!
    In fact, my daughter and family, hit into
    my hair over Christmas...Pink! Yep! Pink!
    Washing out a bit now! Pink afro....What
    ever next...To think...I used to get paid for
    all that! :).

    New Year Resolutions....
    THINK...Before l speak...
    Is it Helpful..
    Is it True..
    Is it Inspiring..
    Is it Necessary..
    Is it Kind..
    So! "There it is"....
    =(^..^)=

    ReplyDelete