Thursday, 21 May 2015

Lauren Draws...Studio Ghibli

So this week's Lauren Draws... is all about the amazing and charming world of anime. This edition comes from Studio Ghibli and out of all the anime I've watched so far, this by far is my favourite to both watch and also to draw. My favourite Studio Ghibli film would have to be My Neighbour Totoro! Anyway, I hope you enjoy ^___^


Totoro - from My Neighbour Totoro (©Lauren Michelle Daldry)

No Face - from Spirited Away (©Lauren Michelle Daldry)

Ponyo -from Ponyo (©Lauren Michelle Daldry)

CatBus - from My Neighbour Totoro (©Lauren Michelle Daldry)

Blog post question: What is your favourite anime or do you have any recommendations of any good anime to watch/any suggestions for future Lauren Draws...? Let me know in the comments/facebook/twitter/tumblr. Hope you had a fantastic week and I'll blog soon.
(p.s. Happy Birthday to my Mum ^__^)

CiaoCiaoForNowNow
LaurenMichelleDaldry ^___^























2 comments:

  1. Yay these are so super adorable! :3 teeheeheeheehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Brilliant....Love CatBus...! :). =^o.^o=

    Oh! Happy Burfday to your Mum....!

    Won't say Ciao...Just Arrivederci..

    ReplyDelete