Monday, 1 June 2015

Finishing my second year and summer goals...

Hey dudes,

Happy June 1st!

So this past week has been a busy week for myself as I've had the last deadline of the semester/year which involved me writing 2000 words while trying to put it off (nothing new then aha) but I can safely say that I have completed and submitted it in time (last night) and now have completely finished my second year of Uni (fingers cross I have passed to go into the third and final year! ^__^).

This means now I can relax and enjoy my 3/4 month break away from uni and deadlines. However, as I've mentioned in a previous post, this summer is not going to be all lazying around in sweatpants watching the endless stream of Netflix (ok some of it will be) but it will be one of my busiest summers as I have a placement to complete and may also be working on another placement with none other than the BBC. I'm also planning on using this blog more and hope that this up-and-coming summer will be the summer of creativity (cheesy I know XD). Another plan is to be creativity on my YouTube channel which I've started.

                                         Here's my latest video: The Get to Know Me Tag.

So they are my summer goals, let's see if it goes to plan...(ooh and if that's not being busy enough, I'm also moving house too!)  ^___^

Hope you have an awesome week ^__^

BPQ: What are your plans for the summer? ^_^

P.s. Congrats to my team, the Gunners, on winning the FA Cup for the second year in the running #COYG!

CiaoCiaoForNowNow

Lauren ^___^



















BTW: I forgot to do it last week but here's a new track I'm loving this week: it's Nathan Sykes' Kiss Me Quick. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment