Sunday, 1 November 2015

Blog-vember: Day 1 - It's All About Me!




Hey I thought I'd do Blog-vember which is blogging everyday in November and to help me with this I've drawn up inspiration from different blog challenges so here we gooo.

Day 1: 5 Random Facts About Me.

1) If you haven't guess from the layout of my blog, I love the colour purple! It's one of my favourite colours I tend to wear it and even my hair is purple (however it's slowly fading and needs re-dying). I think it's such a calming colour and goes very well with another favourite colour of mine black. ^_^

2) I'm a radio student and in my final year at university. I've been studying radio since I left school at 16 as I studied it at college before moving to Bournemouth. My 'dream' job would be a foley artist for either TV or Film or work as a documentary features editor for a production company as I love editing audio.

3) Radio hasn't always been a dream career of mine. When I was younger I wanted to be a beautician, a primary school teacher and also (after going to the National Space Centre for a school trip) an astronaut.

4)  I absolutely love anime. I think it's a beautiful genre of TV programmes and Films. My favourite animes are Sword Art Online, Free! and My Neighbor Totoro I also absolutely love Japan and hopefully one day would love to visit especially Tokyo Disneyland. I'm also learning Japanese when I have free time! ^_^

5) I can speak a little Italian as at school rather than study French/German/Spanish, I studied Italian. Ciao, mi chiamo Lauren. Ho venti anni. Come stai?

and that's 5 random facts about me ^_^

See you tomorrow for Day 2!

Lauren ^_^


1 comment:

  1. Well...You must learn a lot more Italian! Loveliest language on the planet!
    I suppose l'm biased...I am Sicilian...! Though l to speak Spanish, German
    and of course Italian, read and write it...
    Here's a little something in Sicilian....see if you know this rhyme....
    "Batti manuzzi ca veni papa,
    poita cusuzz e nni va,
    poita miennuli e nuchiddi,
    a accuiddari sta picciridda.
    *Saleeeeeeee!
    When you say Saleeeee! The hands go to the face and squish the
    cheeks....! It's a child thing...We've ALL learned it as children, in
    our own languages of course! :).

    ReplyDelete