
Welcome to Day 16 of Blogvember! We are over half way through November. I can smell the tinsel and mince pies! It's coming soon. Anyway, today is all about Short Term Goals. I have 3, and thought 3 was a nice number to have so here we go!
Dissertation
Not the whole 10,000 words (now that would be impressive to do). I think by the end of this month, I should be half way through so 5000 words. I've already done my literature review so next is my 1st chapter which is historical context. I don't know whether I've told you what I'm writing about but just in case I haven't. My dissertation is about the lack of women radio presenters at the BBC. I'll spare you the details as I don't want everyone fall asleep. Plus I might post the whole thing on here. (Don't know whether I can or not).
YouTube
Ok so I've been quite laid back on the whole YouTube/Vlogging front recently. For those, who watch my videos/have watched I WILL be posting maybe the end of the week. Blame deadlines of essays and a draft dissertation chapter (see above). I have some creative ideas for my channel so it's finding the time to squeeze in and also juggle uni, radio show,blog and YouTube.
Drawing Manga/Drawing in General
So like with the YouTube channel, my drawings have taken a backseat whilst I've been back at uni. Thinking about it as I type I think that drawing might be a good break away from dissertation writing as it can be done (the drawing) in small bursts. So expect more Lauren Draws soon (suggestion are very much welcome in the comments ^_^)
So they are my short term goals for this month, I think it's all a matter of planning, time management and setting goals to achieve.
See you tomorrow for Day 17 ^_^
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment