1. Wolves of Winter - Biffy Clyro
Premiered last week, this is the new track from Scottish rock trio. With a fiery intro, this is classic Biffy: very rocky and anthemic. They announced that their new album, Ellipsis, will be released in the summer and also they will be headlining Reading and Leeds this year.
2. We Don't Have to Dance - Andy Black
Former Black Veil Brides frontman, Andy Biersack has gone solo and now Andy Black. Going slightly different from the BVB, We Don't Have to Dance, is synth based catchy track. However, keeps it rock with drums and guitar. Lead single from his upcoming debut, The Shadow Side, I can't wait to hear more!
3. Where The Light Gets In - Primal Scream
This song has been on constant repeat lately on my spotify, I love it. Primal Scream's latest release off Chaosmosis (which is an amazing album by the way). Sky Ferreira features alongside Bobby Gillespie on the track and both voices complement each other.
4. Karate - Babymetal
Bit of a curveball this one but as you all know my music taste is weird which could be considered a reflection of me. J-Pop girl band Babymetal with Karate. It's hard to explain this band as in just one song they just cover a range of different genres from metal to pop to rap (listen to Gimme Chocolate and Iine) Then you have the music videos which are just pure art if you ask me. Karate is becoming one of my favourite songs by the girls and I cannot wait for their new album to drop this week! They are also playing Wembley this weekend and I'm a little bit gutted I can't see them *sad face*
5. Excuse Me - Nothing But Thieves
Moving on my last recommendation this week is a newish band who just entered the mainstream a few months ago. Excuse Me is the intro track of Nothing But Thieves' self title debut. With it's alternative rock vibe and eerie backing vocals,it's one of the favourites of the album. They resume supporting Muse this week (which I'll be seeing this week too). They have a Muse-esque vibe too.
2. We Don't Have to Dance - Andy Black
Former Black Veil Brides frontman, Andy Biersack has gone solo and now Andy Black. Going slightly different from the BVB, We Don't Have to Dance, is synth based catchy track. However, keeps it rock with drums and guitar. Lead single from his upcoming debut, The Shadow Side, I can't wait to hear more!
3. Where The Light Gets In - Primal Scream
This song has been on constant repeat lately on my spotify, I love it. Primal Scream's latest release off Chaosmosis (which is an amazing album by the way). Sky Ferreira features alongside Bobby Gillespie on the track and both voices complement each other.
4. Karate - Babymetal
Bit of a curveball this one but as you all know my music taste is weird which could be considered a reflection of me. J-Pop girl band Babymetal with Karate. It's hard to explain this band as in just one song they just cover a range of different genres from metal to pop to rap (listen to Gimme Chocolate and Iine) Then you have the music videos which are just pure art if you ask me. Karate is becoming one of my favourite songs by the girls and I cannot wait for their new album to drop this week! They are also playing Wembley this weekend and I'm a little bit gutted I can't see them *sad face*
5. Excuse Me - Nothing But Thieves
Moving on my last recommendation this week is a newish band who just entered the mainstream a few months ago. Excuse Me is the intro track of Nothing But Thieves' self title debut. With it's alternative rock vibe and eerie backing vocals,it's one of the favourites of the album. They resume supporting Muse this week (which I'll be seeing this week too). They have a Muse-esque vibe too.


No comments:
Post a Comment