Sunday, 9 August 2015

New Beginnings: Take Two...

Hey it's Lauren...

Happy August!!!


Sorry I haven't been blogging much recently, I've been busy what with moving and having the folks (my parents) down and then editing vlogs, which surprisingly take up so much time (especially as I love to ermm and ahh a lot!).

However, I digress, I thought I'd write a blog post all about starting a fresh. Some of you may have read my previous one about New Beginnings at the start of this year.(If you haven't and want to check it out here.) In it I talk about the fact as it's a new year it's also a new start blah,blah blah...but in the first week of posting that blog post I broke my resolutions (I gave up writing in my diary, I don't do the 24 hour thing but I am trying with the whole 'blog more thing'!). So as I've moved somewhere completely new and also starting a new year at uni, I think this is the start of something new (now I have HSM in my head- great). But however, cheesy this sounds I think this is a turning of a new leaf and for me to be more positive on things.

Take for example, the last two year of uni, not going to lie here, for me were awful. I say awful the home life was, especially the year just gone. The only people I spoke to were my coursemates (when I was in uni for 3 days) and the rest of the time I'd message my friends and parents. I felt a bit isolated, shy and like a stranger whenever I was at home which looking back typing this sounds weird but I genuinely hated it. However, now, since I've moved, I'm being more positive and hope that this year will be so much better than the previous two years of "home hell". Definitely don't want to be like I was. Things are a fresh and I can't wait to start uni again. (I say that now wait until November time and I'm in mid-dissertation haha). I also think I'm gaining more confidence since vlogging too, (Even though between sentences I'm 'ermming' and 'ahhing' but editing sorts that out ^_^.)

*Flawless segway* This week's vlog I take you on a tour of my new place! Check it out below and if you haven't you can subscribe here!



Right, I'm going back to editing my new one which I can't wait to upload.

See you next week

Lauren ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment