It feels like forever since I've written a blog post on here. Over the last couple of weeks I've been ill with flu (obviously been sneezing on by a peasant on a bus or something) so that is one reason why I haven't written on here. *coughs* Sorry. I don't think you can catch it from reading this so don't worry. Also now I've started uni again (well I'm in my 4th week now), most of my time has been dedicated to reading book for my dissertation, going to uni for lectures/seminars and trying to plan how I'm going to write the mammoth that is a 10,000 word dissertation. So this blog post is just an update on my life at the moment.
I've decided to stop Blogtober as I've only written 1 post on it BUT will be making up for it by restarting it with Blogember (if that's a thing!). I'll also be trying to vlog more and hopefully uploading to HeyItsLauren every week. If you haven't check out my channel click here *spon*
Don't hold me to that though as obviously I'm really busy starting to write a dissertation. As well as that, from the end of next week for about a week, I go back home for reading week but that doesn't mean I can sleep in until 1pm, watch YouTube and eat all my parents food as I'm doing a week of placement. Plus, in that week I have to do some uni work as for our production unit, we have to do a pitch in front of the entire class (scary I know - even though there's like 20 people but still!) about an audio piece you wish to make. I have a couple of ideas but that's not all, no, to go with that is a lovely 1,800 words which means over the next few weeks I'm going to be busy with uni so with that in mind I'll try my best to keep up with this blog and youtube. (Yay being a 3rd year!) ^_^
Also a couple of weeks ago, I went to one of my favourite place in Bournemouth: The Oceanarium. They've now got penguin which are really cute and also Axolotls which I've never noticed before. I saw as well this really creepy looking yellow eel that looked like an alien. I made a little video of it below.
The main part of the weekend though, was seeing Fall Out Boy. Fall Out Boy are one of my favourite bands and ever since I first heard 'Dance Dance' I absolutely loved them. They were a big part of my teenage life. On Monday, I'll be putting up the review from that.
Hope you all having a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday.
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment